Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-15-2006, 02:16 AM   #51
Golden Master
Exclamation Re: Tele-marketers

Originally Posted by Dev0115
I think we do, but I just havent heard of it..Not sure, because if people do do that over here, it can kill tons of jobs, and hurt the economy, another reason why I dont mind it to much..It keeps the world going, more jobs, less poverty..
Hmmmm Dev, sorry to say this, but that's a very poor view to take, , is unemployment that bad there?, there are other jobs they can do, surely, or are people flooding in from south of the border, taking any job they can get?, similar is happening here, tens of thousands, coming over from central Europe.

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:20 AM   #52
Golden Master
Default Re: Tele-marketers

Its not so much, poverty, but Im just sayin overall, thousand and thousand are employed by telemarketing..Im just saying, some people take watver job they can, and work hard at it, to make some money..And I know its funny and all to make fun of them on the phone, but hey they're living a honest life, its better for them to work, then going robbing banks..As for the plp coming in on the borders ehh, I dont think they take to many jobs, well they do, but not sure on the numbers...I guess my views are just different on the situation, honest guy, trying to make some honest cash for the family, and we try to make fun of them on the phone, for having a job..Ehh its not about economy, just moral to me..I mean I have fun with them once in a while, jokin around "hey actually I sell things on ebay, u intrested in a phone" but its casual, I dont curse them out ect.

Check out my car forum..

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote