Tele-marketers

alvino said:
I never noticed him posting though...
OK, mate, but he did. did you have a look?, just two clicks that's all, one to open his profile, the second to "find other posts", you can do that with anybody's, then click on any one of them, to see the contents, feel free to look at mine, they are all open to view
bye%20bye.gif

I now started getting the pre recorded ones, you know, the ones that sound like the person is really there "Hi this is, Kelly, from so and so." and then you say yoo, and it keeps going..Call me stupid, but I get them so often, I just scream into the phone, and then hang up..But one time, it was really a person, and I was like "yooo" and the guys like, yes sir? ahah then I pulled out the Im not 18, so sorry...and hanf up.. As you read, I dont like talking trash to them, they're just doing their job, and earning a honest living. Its not like they're robbing a bank

Dev0115 said:
I now started getting the pre recorded ones, you know, the ones that sound like the person is really there "Hi this is, Kelly, from so and so." and then you say yoo, and it keeps going..Call me stupid, but I get them so often, I just scream into the phone, and then hang up..But one time, it was really a person, and I was like "yooo" and the guys like, yes sir? ahah then I pulled out the Im not 18, so sorry...and hanf up.. As you read, I dont like talking trash to them, they're just doing their job, and earning a honest living. Its not like they're robbing a bank
In Britain, we have TPS, telephone preference service, one call by phone or on the 'net, & all unwanted calls are stopped dead in their tracks, for six months, then just re-register, marvellous, I never get these calls, are you saying that you don't have a similar arrangement over there? Iam surprised.

I think we do, but I just havent heard of it..Not sure, because if people do do that over here, it can kill tons of jobs, and hurt the economy, another reason why I dont mind it to much..It keeps the world going, more jobs, less poverty..

Back
Top Bottom