Tele-marketers

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
What do you think of tele-markets. I honsetly used to hate them until I came across a google that gave a list of suggestions to annoy the living crap out of them. The few basic rules that I remember where

1. Interuput them often.
2. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THEM.
3. If they are getting stressed push order.
4. Know that they are req to call back anyways
5. Don't cuss, it does nothing and merely encourgase them to hung up, ruining your fun.

Back in the states my area was targeted for tele-research. Well lets just say I had a lot of fun with telemarketers. They'd call us, and of course my dad would answer the phone normally and he'd just give me the singal to get ahead and have fun. So i'd have fun, they must get paid really good because very few of them actually hung up.

Some suggestions to deal with them.
1. Try to sell them somthing.
2. Put them on hold
3. Describe somthing extermely vivid that normally you wouldn't because well its just not right.
4. Make gay moves, if its a guy ask him if you could his personnal number so you could come on over and show him what a true man can do.
5. If its a girl tell her that you'd like a 3rd wife or somthing like that.

How do you guys deal with telemarketers. Personnally we never did go on the do not call list, but after a while we stopped getting calls, I guess because they knew that they weren't going go anyway with me on the other line.

How did you or do you deal with telemarketers.

I Just tell them to send all their details to my house, but they dont have my address!

I've done the music one but its not that much fun. I perfer directly talking to the idiot.

I once got a call from a manger of a tele-research company asking me to stop harassing her employees, instead of listening I ttried to sell somthing. It didn't work.

One thing i'd love to do is get their personal numbers mainly the poeple in charge, and call them. Maybe set up a bot to just continuelly call them. Could you imagine having a computer bot always calling you. You hang up, the next thing it does it dail your number again. OMFG that'd be annoying :)

my dad screams the F word into the phone sometimes rofl if hes in the middle of something

Back
Top Bottom