Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-05-2006, 07:46 AM   #11
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: Teenage girls deaths on the increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joxley1990
Yeah, the UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rate, the highest adult and teenage binge drinking, as well as alot of stabbings, attacks, and murders.
I coulda sworn the US had the highest teen binge drinking from everything i've read.

Anyways this is very sad, but it's also partially the girls fault for encouraging this kind of behavior. I'm sure if they said SLOW THE $%$^ DOWN that the male driver would.
__________________

DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:23 AM   #12
Golden Master
 
Raffaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,798
Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz
Default Re: Teenage girls deaths on the increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Brilliant, but perhaps that should be reserved for child killers, a little while back a guy climbed into a bathroom, snatched a 6 year old girl from her bath, put her, still naked in his car, raped her several times, killed her & threw her body in a ditch...... hang on, no, I have a better death for him, start with his penis, cut that off with a blunt knife, then continue with his vital organs so it takes him a long long time to die.
That sounds like something that happened not far from here last christmas, although they didnt kill the girl, possibly the same thing. Ya missed an extra thing in ya punishment tho, you need to give him blood transfusions to keep them alive even longer lol.
__________________

Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:22 AM   #13
Golden Master
 
mammikoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,459
Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: Teenage girls deaths on the increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS
Anyways this is very sad, but it's also partially the girls fault for encouraging this kind of behavior. I'm sure if they said SLOW THE $%$^ DOWN that the male driver would.
I was just about to say the same thing. If the woman doesn't want the driver to go that fast then mentioning about it would help.
__________________
0_o
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:31 AM   #14
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: Teenage girls deaths on the increase

.
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:39 PM   #15
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Teenage girls deaths on the increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS
I coulda sworn the US had the highest teen binge drinking from everything i've read.

Anyways this is very sad, but it's also partially the girls fault for encouraging this kind of behavior. I'm sure if they said SLOW THE $%$^ DOWN that the male driver would.
You could be right, we're the highest in Europe, he should have said.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:45 PM   #16
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Teenage girls deaths on the increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
That sounds like something that happened not far from here last christmas, although they didnt kill the girl, possibly the same thing. Ya missed an extra thing in ya punishment tho, you need to give him blood transfusions to keep them alive even longer lol.
Or a sarcophacus, as the Goa'uld do, in Stargate, what a gadget that would be, if it were real!
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:27 PM   #17
Golden Master
 
mammikoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,459
Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: Teenage girls deaths on the increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
if it were real!
maybe it is 0_o
__________________
0_o
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:37 PM   #18
Fully Optimized
 
hascet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,218
Default Re: Teenage girls deaths on the increase

It works the same way in America, no matter what the person is sentenced to by the judge its cut down to half, and sometimes are able to get parol after a certain time for goos behavior, and a lot of the people end up going back to jail anyways!
__________________
www.crazycomputers.org
hascet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:18 PM   #19
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Teenage girls deaths on the increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by hascet
It works the same way in America, no matter what the person is sentenced to by the judge its cut down to half, and sometimes are able to get parol after a certain time for goos behavior, and a lot of the people end up going back to jail anyways!
Good god, I didn't realise! , years ago, if you were sentenced to five years, you served the full five, the world's gone mad,
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:24 PM   #20
Fully Optimized
 
Nik00117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,025
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: Teenage girls deaths on the increase

Harsh punishment does not relate to less crime.

Curel punishment does, example hangings, and death pleantly for almost every crime will slove your problem and at the same time make your country look like utter shit.

Frankly I feel proper punishment is more important.

And testing drugs on hard criminals would be a good idea. I think it'd put them to use.
__________________

__________________
Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« Exams | Hey »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0