Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #21
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: teen suicided on web cam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeReiner View Post
Do I sound like somebody who befriends emo faggots?

I do not associate myself with people who cannot get off of their ass and realize that they are one of billions of people with problems.
Wow. . . Just wow.

Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:04 PM   #22
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

Quote:
I do not associate myself with people who cannot get off of their ass and realize that they are one of billions of people with problems.
with all the pill popping doctors are so excited to do these days, and the costs for some people to see a doctor, its easy to see why some people are reluctant to see why they don't have a problem, and why some who think they have a problem are reluctant to go to the doctor.

Old 11-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #23
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
Wow. . . Just wow.
What can I say? I have little sympathy for my fellow man.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #24
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

Quote:

That's just terrible... You experience emotions yourself don't you? So does that make you a faggot?
You don't know a thing about what you are talking about so you should just leave this thread now.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #25
Fully Optimized

Send a message via Yahoo to bullzi Send a message via Skype™ to bullzi

Quote:

That's really a douchebag thing to say. While I don't like "emo" people and the fact that they always want attention, it pisses me off to be frank with you. You still need to look at what's behind the curtain. Some of them have legit reasons to be as f***ed up as they are, some don't (those are the ones that piss me off, they fake for attention).

Just delve a little deeper man, come on.
bullzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:04 PM   #26
Daemon Poster

Quote:
I don't really hate anybody who eggs someone on the internet of all places to kill themself. If somebody is contemplating suicide, and all it takes is some idiots on the internet to convince them to do it, then by all means, get the fuck out of our gene pool.

Sorry if I sound completely inconsiderate, but it's my opinion. I have no sympathy for anybody who commits suicide.
Get the fuck out of our Gene pool? You Sir, Are an Asshole. Negative rep me if you will, However I think the Positive I get will outweight it.

I really didn't want to chime in on this topic, But seeing the over abundance of ignorance, I felt compelled to share a piece.

It's funny how you are keeping your blinders on and ignoring the reasons behind the actions of this individual. Take me for example, Few years back I lost an immediate family member, One that taught me everything I know, Pushed me to become what I am now, and was always there for me when I needed them most. When I lost them, I lost my will to live, and I one night struggled to keep myself alive, But someone reached out and picked me up, and allowed me an avenue of recovery, and I thank God every day for sparing me.

You need to understand millions of people suffer from depression, Whether it be from not having anything their entire life, struggling, Losing their mom, dad, wife, daughter, etc, Terrible accident. When an individual is in this state of mind, They are that much closer to cracking and calling it quits, Yet theres also millions of Assholes out there who provoke these people into believing they have infact reached the end. Sometimes a reaching hand goes a long way with these people.
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:40 PM   #27
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei View Post
Get the fuck out of our Gene pool? You Sir, Are an Asshole. Negative rep me if you will, However I think the Positive I get will outweight it.

I really didn't want to chime in on this topic, But seeing the over abundance of ignorance, I felt compelled to share a piece.

It's funny how you are keeping your blinders on and ignoring the reasons behind the actions of this individual. Take me for example, Few years back I lost an immediate family member, One that taught me everything I know, Pushed me to become what I am now, and was always there for me when I needed them most. When I lost them, I lost my will to live, and I one night struggled to keep myself alive, But someone reached out and picked me up, and allowed me an avenue of recovery, and I thank God every day for sparing me.

You need to understand millions of people suffer from depression, Whether it be from not having anything their entire life, struggling, Losing their mom, dad, wife, daughter, etc, Terrible accident. When an individual is in this state of mind, They are that much closer to cracking and calling it quits, Yet theres also millions of Assholes out there who provoke these people into believing they have infact reached the end. Sometimes a reaching hand goes a long way with these people.
+1. I've lost too many friends from suicide to not consider what they have gone through that put them into their position. It's a major call from help and maybe these members should have heeded it and maybe this guy would be alive today. According to the medical examiner, if they hadn't have waited so long to get help, he would most likely be alive getting his stomach pumped. Suicide is anybody's worst option and if they are considering it, they need help. Don't egg them on like an asshole.

/rant

http://www.yourpcforums.org
Computer Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:45 AM   #28
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LukaszR

Quote:
But someone reached out and picked me up, and allowed me an avenue of recovery, and I thank God every day for sparing me.
Amen to that good Sir!! +1

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:50 AM   #29
Daemon Poster

Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJacker

I had it good and I went through major depression because I thought the problems I had was really bad when I was about 15? I was very suicidal. I'm glad I didn't kill myself because life is much better when I wake up and smell the coffee.
BTW, don't ever do Zoloft. I don't care how bad you feel
CrackerJacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:56 AM   #30
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LukaszR

Quote:
I went through major depression because I thought the problems I had was really bad when I was about 15?
I think a lot of teens suffer that. I know i thought i had the largest and worst problems on this planet...and thought life wasn't fair...and that it wasn't worth living.
But now, when i hear stories from around the world...and on tv like what goes on in Africa with the children and the people who live there in poverty....or even if i turn on the tv and see the "Sick Kids Hospital" Program running and i hear a true story of a 2 year old baby who suffers cancer....and after months of treatment....passes away, i quickly realize that my problems aren't even comparable to what is truly out there.

I wake up every morning and thank Christ for who i am and what i have!...sure my life isn't perfect...it never will be....but when looking on the outside world....God has given me more then i could ever want. i am proud for who i am today, and i am glad God watched over me in my early teenage years!

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline   Reply With Quote