TechStart

Don't advertise a business as being around for a long time, when it's not even started yet. Your lies keep building, and none are believable. Go back to grade school, get an education, and then come back here.

I've seen fixed width sites before. your site appears to be fixed height, (I get a white bar along the bottom when the content doesn't fill the page).

also why does your store have a who's online counter? who cares who else is looking at the page?

Because it uses joomla and i have No idea how to change that,any ideas? And i should turn off that counter too LOL.

But....

As i said guys i have not finished the site and will be looking at it again when i get my own pc working mock it all you want but soon it shall be done.

:D

EDIT: Aimed at the OP not Neodude...!

The best advice I can give?

Give up.

Seriously.

That's not harsh - that's realistic. There's a difference between a work in progress and a site that looks like it's been thrown together by an incompetent, uneducated, lying, egotistic 10 year old. Yours is most definitely the latter - and while I haven't a clue how old you are those first 4 adjectives are most definitely correct. Before you try and dispute:

- Incompetent: You admit you can't get your own computer working earlier on in this thread. You can't get a proper website up and running without issues, even one as simple as that - so no way are you competent enough to be poking around inside computers. You couldn't even create your own site, you've had to use a free website creator.
- Uneducated: You don't seem to know how to spell, use punctuation or use proper grammar. You don't realise that business's survive on profit, not donations.
- Lying: You just haven't churned out 10s of thousands of PCs. That's complete rubbish.
- Egotistic: You're not a CEO. Neither's the other guy. You're a couple of unqualified idiots looking to make some cash on the side (and hopefully failing miserably, since I pity anyone who lets you near their PC!)

Any of those points wrong? Feel free to argue back, but you better have some damn good points.

OK - yes that was a little harsh. But I do get a little bit fed up with people who big themselves up, spam on forums and lie to try and get customers. Yes, we were all inexperienced at one time and that's fair enough - but don't try and pretend you know what you're doing, let alone try and start a "business" out of it when you don't have a clue.

Back
Top Bottom