TechStart

I have now changed the website a little and we are using a free wbesite building because the company has just started and we hope to be up and running asap also we are starting locally and we going to work our way out.

So you haven't sold tens of thousands of computers at all have you?

That is really bad mate, spelling mistakes everywhere, looks like it was written by a 12 year old.

So you haven't sold tens of thousands of computers at all have you?

That is really bad mate, spelling mistakes everywhere, looks like it was written by a 12 year old.
Or a non-native speaker. Possibly from Nigeria.

Ok Seriously,

Im Trying to start a business too and take a look at my website and learn a thing or two.

http://www.lukespcsolutions.info/

Dont talk crap.
Dont take donations
Dont use a crappy design like you are using.
Use proper grammar and punctuation.
Use A decent web host

AND DO NOT USE SOMEONE ELSES NAME.

Now,Any Questions?

By the way im using a free web host,you just have to know where to look to find a decent one :D
I've seen fixed width sites before. your site appears to be fixed height, (I get a white bar along the bottom when the content doesn't fill the page).

also why does your store have a who's online counter? who cares who else is looking at the page?

for the OP...
site design isn't overly too bad,
but comic sans text? IMO that looks on professional.
your about us page explains why it's unprofessional, you're saying that you thought that selling computers could raise a bit of cash... doesn't exactly tell me that you;re passionate about scouring the world for the components that you claim on the first page...

when you add stuff to the cart you get a load of HTML chars rather than the characters that they are meant to be

Code:
<p>The items only get*be returned*back after payments are recieved.</p>
<p>The items only get& #160;be returned& #160;back after payments are recieved.</p>
you use a different font on the store /about us /our team pages.

the our team pages just cries out like you're really unprofessional...

if you want that friendly approach then that's fine, but you should perhaps consider using pictures as well for a personal friendly approach. even a friendly approach written in lay man terms can be professional, your descriptions are not.

also who/what is opurs? that appears in the second CEO statement.

on the contact page? best time to email you? is that a joke? you email people at any time, they pick up the email when they are ready!

also about us, we started many years ago,
front page, we've only just started so please donate...

All I can say about this website is yikes. Spelling, grammar and punctuation are all horrible. I mean, the text in this site has more missed periods than a hooker with a latex allergy...

O....M.....G....

I just fell out of my chair from laughing so hard. That is one of the wittiest things I've ever heard. That is just too funny.

As far as the site is concerned....I didn't feel the need to even look as I really doubt there is anything else I can rip on it for....

As i said guys i have not finished the site and will be looking at it again when i get my own pc working mock it all you want but soon it shall be done.

As i said guys i have not finished the site and will be looking at it again when i get my own pc working mock it all you want but soon it shall be done.

Ah..ic ic. So basically, you've sold tens of thousands of computers but you CAN'T GET YOUR OWN WORKING? (I'd hate to deal with your tech support!)

Epic fail. You are typing this on the internet (hence a computer is being used unless you have some magical mind powers you'd like to add to your "about us" page, too). It's not like you need some kind of dream computer to design a damn website, man. You can drop the act now. We've all pretty much called you out on everything possible and pointed out all of your falsities.

I said i have not got mine working but i got access to a pc that i can give out tech support so please have a look round but we shall be altering the website soon we are going to start advertising.

O....M.....G....

I just fell out of my chair from laughing so hard. That is one of the wittiest things I've ever heard. That is just too funny.

As far as the site is concerned....I didn't feel the need to even look as I really doubt there is anything else I can rip on it for....

Wow, thanks...

I said i have not got mine working but i got access to a pc that i can give out tech support so please have a look round but we shall be altering the website soon we are going to start advertising.

Best of luck, I'll believe it when I see it. In the mean time, don't bother posting custom computer companies on a computerforum.

Everybody is here for a reason, we all know how to build a computer. Your service is not needed here, or lack there of.

Back
Top Bottom