Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-17-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Solid State Member

Default TechStart

Hello my name is Daniel i am the CEO of TechStart i am here to promote TechStart to you guys so please take a look at http://techstart.webs.com/ also if you have any questions please use the contact us tab and we will be happy to answer all your question as the website is still under development but you can still access it.

Thanks for your time.
Daniel
CEO of TechStart

TechStart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
Site Team

Default Re: TechStart

Sorry, but I'm rather sceptical on this one.

Quote:
Each and every one of the tens of thousands of computers and laptops we have manufactured has been custom built to our customers specifications
Tens of thousands? Sorry, but that's a website built with a free tool, littered with spelling and grammar mistakes and doesn't exactly look like it's got much professionalism and experience behind it. If you're serious about this then you need to stop exaggerating, start being realistic, put some proper products / prices on the site, redesign the site to be more professional and offer far more specific details.

You say you're the CEO of the company - is this a proper company, with proper employees, registered for all the required tax / insurance laws or are you just a couple of guys trying to make some loose cash on the side the taxman doesn't know about? The two are VERY different.

Even then, I doubt you're going to make lots, if anything out of it - you'll be competing with big companies who can source parts a lot more cheaply and therefore offer more competitive pricing (and they'll have the backing of a known brand and experience.)

By all means offer small / local services, do a professional job and then try to expand. But you do need to stop trying to pretend you're a huge, multinational company at the moment - that's not going to fool anyone.

berry120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
Golden Master

Donations? Give me a break.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #4
Solid State Member

As it says we used to run the buisiness before but gave it up an spent the money. And what is wrong with donations i am trying to start a buisiness up again here and it is hard in my situation so you give me a break please. Also we shall be upgrading the website soon when we recieve some funds we need to get us started off.
TechStart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
Golden Master

Well, for one, you are a for-profit organization, are you not?

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #6
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

You need to fix all that site pretty much. It needs punctuation/grammer changes mostly.

I'd enter that site, think it was fake, and sign off straight away. Plus, you have to be honest.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #7
Daemon Poster

You need to hit the drawing board again with the crayons. I share the same sentiments of what my friends above posted.

With tens upon thousands of clientele, You have audacity to accept donations? Hmm
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

All I can say about this website is yikes. Spelling, grammar and punctuation are all horrible. I mean, the text in this site has more missed periods than a hooker with a latex allergy...
Old 11-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #9
Fully Optimized

Send a message via Yahoo to bullzi Send a message via Skype™ to bullzi

Come on dude. You have the balls to post a "computer and upgrade" business on a custom computer forum?

Are you serious?

Also, might want to take a second look at grammar and spelling as the other guys have said.

Oh, and a dedicated website is a good start too..

Quote:
My name is Daniel Leadbeater and i am one of the CEO's of TechStart and i am the most experienced member of the team with 8 years experience in computers and how to build them i never used to think about selling computers or whatever i just used to like it as a Hobby then i thought of something why dont i use my experience to help the people in this world who are not as experienced at computers and to also give them advice on what they should have in the computers they want for all kinds of uses from normal home use to top of the range gaming computers.
Holy run-on sentence batman!
bullzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzi View Post
Come on dude. You have the balls to post a "computer and upgrade" business on a custom computer forum?

Are you serious?

Also, might want to take a second look at grammar and spelling as the other guys have said.

Oh, and a dedicated website is a good start too..
I more or less take offense not to him posting a business forum, but that he tried to bullsh*t us...hahahaha. I mean, cmon? Like we are gunna buy into "sold tens of thousands?"...really? My, oh, my...what has the world come to.

dude_56013 is offline   Reply With Quote