Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-25-2006, 01:27 PM   #31
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage
Default Re: Techno Music!

Now Spunge is new to me as well I've probably heard some, but I wouldn't catorgarise the music in it, if you get me.

Nope, dont remember Ghost Town...

With electronic music though, I'll find I don't remember the artists since theres so many. I'll tend just to remember the track name.

On my MP3 player, electronic isn't in artists at all. Its in a folder name So I have no way of knowing.

Old 02-26-2006, 04:55 PM   #32
Fully Optimized

Oops, sorry for not responding, I was out after I had this post and it went away and I forgot about it...

I just downloaded a whole album on iTunes, called Nukleuz Trance Sessions Vol. 2. It is incredible. Go check it out, it is so good!

Jamxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 05:16 PM   #33
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

Well, a few months ago I got tickets to see the Prodigy, and it was about 3 hours away, so we were going to get the train. So we went to get the train, and the one we needed was cancelled, so we had to wait til the next, we went to the train station cafe and waited a painful hour, we got carried away and missed the next train, so now were like an hour late for the concert. The next train is late by 45 minutes...but we get on. Get to the concert, seems a lil quiet, no one there - finished!!

So we walk round a little bit and we see these people coming out this lil door - guess who it was - PRODIGY!

We met them, talked for half an hour and then let us in their tour bus...only because we missed the concert though, and the tickets were like...expensive as hell!!

But yeah I love techno
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 05:40 PM   #34
Fully Optimized

THAT'S AWESOME! I'll probably never meet them though; I don't usually go to concerts since I have no friends to go with me. Haha!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:56 PM   #35
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to geek_gal Send a message via Yahoo to geek_gal

joxley1990
Thats pretty cool you got to met them...hell even go in the tour bus! thats like the holy grail!(for any band!) but missing the concert, i would be so p___d off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamxx
THAT'S AWESOME! I'll probably never meet them though; I don't usually go to concerts since I have no friends to go with me. Haha!
lol same quite sadly but the friends i do have are either too far away or busy or not there 'thing' pff
geek_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:47 AM   #36
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

I would go to concerts if I had money. Plus, I don't know anyone that would go to a techno/Trance concert

I'd love to see DJ Tiesto live, but I know he doesn't play in the UK very often

As for you meeting the Prodigy, thats great. I didn't know what they'd be like, since my dad thinks there really mad. Are they like normal people? haha...

I might try that album. I may find I have all of them somewhere though. I seem to have loads from different albums all stacked.

Unless its techno/trance in another country, in which case, kewl

EDIT:

If no ones heard of DJ Tiesto before and likes Trance, definitely try and listen to some of his stuff...

http://www.tiesto.com/

That may help, plus, if you can get hold of it, the DJ Tiesto album, JUST BE is great.
Old 02-27-2006, 06:53 PM   #37
Fully Optimized

Did anyone check out that album on iTunes?
Old 02-27-2006, 09:16 PM   #38
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to Will

its awesome, artists like the chemical brothers, daft punk, darude, the latch brothers, mr oizo, etc...

btw i made my own electronic... Willectro!

http://www.purevolume.com/willectro

^thats a link to listen to my songs, lol enjoy
*note i am not a pro
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:29 AM   #39
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

That group called Scooter. Apparently they're German. Anyone ever seen Super Troopers? If so, remember the guy playing that song in his Porsche? That's one of their songs.
JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:45 AM   #40
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337DuD3
That group called Scooter. Apparently they're German. Anyone ever seen Super Troopers? If so, remember the guy playing that song in his Porsche? That's one of their songs.
Actually that song is sung by Bubbles and it is called Bidibodi Bidibu. Btw Will I like your music. Not bad for not being pro .

VirtualDrone is offline   Reply With Quote