Techno!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's weird you know, but Techno is rather like Trance. Techno to me sounds a lot more hardcore than trance, but thats worth a shot too.

Look up:

Saltwater by Chicane for an example (Thats more trance than dance I think).
Trance Dance 2007 is a great Trance CD I have also, and 'Euphoria, The Very best of Tried & Tested'

Or just like both Mark...
I'm a fan of most kinds of music. Power/Melodic metal included (don't like the other types)

k i love the fuhh outta techno. gimme sum u guys. i dont know where to get it. i like stuff like tiesto or the song in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYPOqEuanJs

<(^^,)>

I'm a clubhead, I live in NYC and we have emazing clubs here. House music is what I live 4 :D

I will give u a short list of some Top house music DJ's in my opinion; I listed them in the order who I like the most (not that the bottom one is bad :) )

Jonathen Peters (NYC)
Erick Morillo (NYC, Miami)
Roger Sanchez (NYC)
Danny Tenaglia (NYC, Miami)
Robbie Rivera (Miami)
Victor Calderone (NYC)
Dj Boris (NYC)
Armand van Helden (NYC)
Gabriel & Dresden (San Francisco)
Markus Schulz (Miami)

Cheers

I have recently started listening to trance/techno. I borrowed a George Acosta "A State of Mind" CD from my techno junkie friend, it's kind of a compilation with a bunch of different trance artists. So far I really like it. Some of the artists like Cosmic Gate, Truth, George Acosta are really good. I also had some other stuff before that CD from Scooter, Draft Punk, Crazy Frog etc...but that was more techno I suppose. I like trance better:D

I have a Goerge Costa CD on my ipod. its pretty sik, but i like happy hardcore with a really fast beat.

I have a Goerge Costa CD on my ipod. its pretty sik, but i like happy hardcore with a really fast beat.

The Dj's that I mensioned on top all have hardcore music with really sick beats, the once that you would break-dance 2 :) get limewire and do a search.

Back
Top Bottom