Tech TV

I hate the way tech tv has changed i remember when I first got Direct tv, I went straight for the tech tv channel i loved it especially the "Screensavers" I Loved that show but now its not on and i cry because tech tv is crap.... they need to bring it back remmember Yoshis's mods? dang i loved that show, all of tech tv used to be so cool before it got all taken over and crap

Tech TV is a really cool travel that I got to watch a few times in my life they actually had shows that really taught you somthing. It was like wow thats a really good tip! And it waas really graphic so you understood it. I've seen the TV in the past 5 years maybe 3? 4 times. I've watched it some more then that but of course i'm only counting me actually having chances to see it.

Nik00117 said:
Tech TV is a really cool travel that I got to watch a few times in my life they actually had shows that really taught you somthing. It was like wow thats a really good tip! And it waas really graphic so you understood it. I've seen the TV in the past 5 years maybe 3? 4 times. I've watched it some more then that but of course i'm only counting me actually having chances to see it.

No-Offense but I have no idea what you said! Sorry

now it all gaming... it sucks they need to bring back the screensavers and call for help

I said i've seen it a bit travveling and stuff. I've never had it as a home TV channel.

Yea, I can remember about 7 years ago it was actualy good. I used to have Direct TV on it all the time, and learned alot about both computers, and gaming. Now it is boring. I think they should revise it and return it to its original luster.

I must agree last time I saw it was heavy gaming. I was like ok, theres only so many good games worth mentioning... You can't truly talk about new games 24/7. Frankly theres not many games that come out that even impress me...Sure theres the major releases that I get excited about like CS, COD, BF, GW. But really all the other games don't interset me much. I heard rummors of Diablo 3 thats really exciting news for me.

BTW its a rummor atm. Like it has been for like the past 6 years.

recon 16 said:
now it all gaming... it sucks they need to bring back the screensavers and call for help
I used to like Call For Help... when we had Tech TV (a free preview from Bell Express Vu) on our satellite dish. Now we don't have the channel anymore, but I might get it again in the future.

*Reads post again*

What? They don't show Call for help anymore?

Back
Top Bottom