Tech Support

well I really don't have any bad experiences from tech support. I've only had to use it like once in the past few years, and it was when my new mobo was broken. I just called the company, said my mobo was broken, then they connected me to the repair section (took like 10 seconds) and then I explained the situation and they just asked for my order number, then gave me the info I needed to send the mobo back.

All together this took like 10 mins, and I must say that their service was great! No doubt I'll be ordering my hardware from them the next time too.

I myself haven't had any bad experiences, but my friend has with AOL.

His internet totally crapped out on him, so he phoned AOL customer support, told them his problem, and they said they would email him the solution.

Lac3y said:
His internet totally crapped out on him, so he phoned AOL customer support, told them his problem, and they said they would email him the solution.
lmao

Almost happened to me, at first the guy at the shop told me that he'd email me the instructions on sending the broken mobo back, but then I told him that I won't be able to check my email since I don't have a working computer.
So then he just gave me the instruction on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom