Team america

David Lindon

Golden Master
You know in team america when lisa gives garry her card with the number on it, have you tried calling it? 800.555.7843 I think. So is it a real number?

Hahhahah, you're serious??? Being an admin AND a mature human being, I would have thought you would know by now that all movies and advertisments always use 555-xxxx because 555 can never be registered in the first three digits (rendering the number not real). More importantly, Team America sucked.

the industrie uses fake numbers now, because they used to just make up a number. a few years ago, there was a number in it, and it was like the bad guy or something, and in real life it belonged to like a preacher or someone and they were like calling and harrassing him

Well, for me, it just blended the redundant cliches of every South Park episode and added in puppet sex along the way.

Conspirate said:
Hahhahah, you're serious??? Being an admin AND a mature human being, I would have thought you would know by now that all movies and advertisments always use 555-xxxx because 555 can never be registered in the first three digits (rendering the number not real). More importantly, Team America sucked.

If you read his post you will see the number starts out 800. Now if you're smart you know all 800 numbers start with a 1. It's not shown as every one knows to dial the 1 first. Now to blow a big hole in your caustic comments observe this phone number> 1 800 555 1212. See, it contains all of the digits you say are not real. ie the 555.
Wanna know what that number is? Ok I'm glad you asked. It's the toll free directory assit number in the US.

Conspirate said:

David is a British admin. We have a different telephone system here, our phone numbers look different.

And Team America wasn't that bad, IMHO, but I got sick of everybody and his dog singing "I'm so ronery".

Back
Top Bottom