TEACHERS suck.........

its my IT teacher that annoyed me

she wastes 10 mins of our lesson registering us a further 5-10mins sorting the lesson

5mins talking BS, its takes in total 10mins to log onto and of the school network

we only have a 50min lesson

and at the end of the day she reads her ICT for dummies books

also furgy any more of that and youll be banned again

its not funny grow up

i fully agree with NetLights opinons, well said, exactly my thoughts, I read a recent article that computers when used to teach are screwing up education, they hinder rather than help the pupils, that was the general gist of the article. Anyway my sisters school has loads of computer whiteboards which are computer screens projected onto a touch senstive whiteboard, they do sh** all!!

rakedog said:
You guys probably hate teachers because you suck at school. Seriously, teachers get underpaid, at least in california.. and they have harder job then most of us. Pretty much all of that article is bullshit, and you really should reconsider your views on this. Besides, I've known some very very good teachers, and I obviously am fully against that article.

Yeah...California schools have a really low budget, so all the schools are limited to a certain amout of stuff...including the pay of our teachers. Some of my teachers are really neat...they're nice and somewhat laid back. But, the ones that I hate are because of that person's personality, not because they whine and bitch alot.

the best teacher i ever had burnt all the kids. they couldnt make fun of him because he was one step ahead. although he drove a VW he was still a good teacher.

I'm glad i don't have to deal w/teacher's anymore, all my teacher's were cool exept one, she was a biatch.

my math teacher is cool, he is a surfer, has dreds, talks about all sports etc

Haha cool..Used to have a hippy registration teacher. I have no good teachers hmm. There all gay, but its their job.

Back
Top Bottom