Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-22-2005, 04:43 PM   #21
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Techy Geek
Default Re: Teachers

My geography teacher is like that, hes an absolute dickhead, a complete treehugger (not sayin thats a bad thing but he brings it into the classroom ad is prejudist). He automatically hates anyone who owns a land rover or any other form of 4x4. not only that but he REALLY hates the Americans.
Once someone asked him why the US didnt sign the kyoto agreement, he said (i quote(pretty much)) "Because they want to take over the world and dominate it" WTF, that is ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS, i always contradict what he says, have a long argument and ALWAYS win, cos im so darn clever
anyway, i reckon loads of teachers in my school are dickheads and/or really bad teachers.
My geog teacher is a simpleton, we are set 1, best in the year and we're 14, we're made to do join the dots, make "treasure maps" and other sorts of crap, and to add insult to injury we watch videos for fuckin 10 year olds. i hate him
PS. soz 4 swearing, its a subject i feel ver strongly about that subject

Possibly a Mac Convert
Techy Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 06:29 PM   #22
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Amorssang Send a message via MSN to Amorssang

I reported him today, talked with the administrator and the principal...the principal seemed pretty annoyed, he said he wouldnt take it lightly and would definately keep on his top priorities. I guess hes going to have a little "chat" itl go further than that, but atleast somethings being done at the moment.

hey Techy Geek, I totally hear yah. Teachers just cant shut their mouths, and its usually the lefties...Im sorry, but they love to protest.

EDIT: Just read the thread, kik, arn't you taking it justalittle too far

Amorssang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 06:59 PM   #23
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Starr Send a message via MSN to Starr

I'm lucky I haven't had any teachers like that.

And Amorssang how is that 6600GT treating you? I was thinking of getting one for the computer I'm going to build soon.

Windows Vista Business Edition

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary and those who don't."
Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 07:25 PM   #24
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Amorssang Send a message via MSN to Amorssang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr
I'm lucky I haven't had any teachers like that.

And Amorssang how is that 6600GT treating you? I was thinking of getting one for the computer I'm going to build soon.
Getting it on tuesday, actually, the mobo, gpu, cpu, ram, and psu im getting all at once on that day. I just figuerd I'd write it down, makes me feel as if I already have it . But once I get it all up and running I'll tell you how it works.

Amorssang is offline   Reply With Quote