Talk about luck being on your side!

Ð88

Fully Optimized
This just happened in Calgary a couple days ago. Some guy in a silver RSX rear-ended a Mercedes and then clipped a van. Then the jerk reverses, flips a u-turn and bolts it. A hit-and-run right in view of everybody! Although seemingly to be the worse thing that could happen because I know I would be thinking (if I were able to collect myself after being crunched from behind) that there is no way i would be able to figure out who did it unless by chance I saw the car again but then how would I be able to prove it was him? Anyways, luck was on this guy's side as a driver a couple cars back happened to have his camera sitting next to him so he was quickly able to get out and snap a few nice shots of the RSX's license plate as well as the driver himself! LOL :D

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=168264&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1

neodude112320 said:
Dam,he is in ALOT of trouble.......Not only by the cops but by his parents.The look on his face says it all though!
yeah he doesn't look very old either

LMAO!......yay for people carrying cameras with them, now a hit and run will be taken care of.

uber pwnd indeed. Check out the three firefoz avatars in a row if someone doesnt post before me.

EDIT: YAY NOONE POSYED B$ ME!

I love his facial expression.

Edit: I saw a better pic somewhere else with a good shot of his face, and he had the "I'm gonna get away" look on it lol.

Back
Top Bottom