Talk!!!

ramonesrock6903 said:
i only have 80 gb. do you have 2 harddrives. i have a duoble boot system. with unix and xp profesional. so ya. has anybody here ever heard of mame

Yeah, two 160MB ones.

I have no idea what Mame is!

Mame was a play on Broadway and then a film in the 60's, is that the Mame to which you refer? If so, I liked it too.

can u tell humpdy dumpty to stop kaking off microsoft or windows. kak off mac for ther software insted coz it is kak.

ramonesrock6903 said:
Hey let talk about.... I should of had a good idea what this thread was for before i made it. Tell what kind of computer you have and wat your running. im running Suse Unix Profesional 7.2
I had exactly the same version on linux but it didn't like my graphics card so I can't use it anymore!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

novartic said:
can u tell humpdy dumpty to stop kaking off microsoft or windows. kak off mac for ther software insted coz it is kak.

You are a very confusing person; I have almost no idea what that means. Who is Humpty Dumpty; I thought you hated Microsoft - and loved Mac - infact your signiture says save us Mac!

yes on the hardware side of things. and i suport microsoft and mac and everything els coz they all have ther use for different things in the world of computeing! :0 :)

Back
Top Bottom