Take Time to Remember

I'm old enough, just lost track of what happened. I guess it wasn't too significant enough for me to remember, lol. It happened in New York and I'm all the way out here in California. Maybe if something happened here, I'll definitely remember it a lot more.

I'm old enough, just lost track of what happened. I guess it wasn't too significant enough for me to remember, lol. It happened in New York and I'm all the way out here in California. Maybe if something happened here, I'll definitely remember it a lot more.
Lost track?, it was live on TV all over the States as I understand it, have you been to ground zero yet, because I'm told by Americans that you don't realise the enormity of what happened on that tragic tragic day six years ago.
California?, can I just point out that people from all over the world are still going there to pay their respects.

I remember the day it happened. I was in 6th grade, at school at the time it happened. I didn't think much of it then, but when I got older, i realized how big of an event it is.

Thousands of people died, I don't understand why people have to do such things. I don't know what the people who did this are trying to prove, but it isn't worth it if it costs innocent lives.

Yes, I saw it live on TV and it was horrific to watch at first. But years and years go by and I'm completely over with. Everyone's back to their daily routines. The people that are affected the most are those that live in New York, especially where it happened and to those that have lost friends and relatives in that disaster. I'm sure to this very day, they still feel the awesome blow of devastation. Indeed it is an awful tragedy in the history of the US and I lived through it, but it's not a big deal anymore. It's done, people moved on, rebulding process already begun a long time ago. Some people are more sensitive to others. Me, I'm not the sensitive type. It just doesn't matter to me anymore as there are other things that comes to mind now.

Back
Top Bottom