Take a LQQK

ooo, i hade one of these at my house but my dad took it back to his work, so you want a pigtail that converts mac monitor plug to pc vga???

EDIT: Apple DVI --> VGA

I dont think thats what I need...Well, I know what I need, just cant find it. The thing you showed me, doesnt seem to be what Im looking for..Let me explain..

The 23''hd mac screen, is a dvi, the dvi port does have have "screws" so u cant use it on a pc video card, or you're gona fuck the "clips/prongs" up...The dvi wire on the mac screen, has prongs not screws, so u kinda clip it into the video card, as for pc, u just screw it on..So I need a converter, that will let me plug the prongs into a conveter with prongs, and then on the back end, have "screw" dvi, or vga...Folow me?

so you want to use your apple monitor with a pc and need a cable say 6 ft. long that has apple dvi on one end and vga/dvi on the other

Does'nt have to be 6ft long, the problem is, that the clip doesnt have screws, it has prongs..So I cant use it on my video card...I joined a apple forum, they should know!

Whoa some spelling mistakes-Edit

well i just used 6 ft as an example, but you want a cord that will allow you to use you rmac monitor with your pc right? cause if thats the case you can use that pigtail with a female to male vga cord and that will let you use your monitor with a pc

Mind linking me to what you're talking about lol..Im just lost.

They still didnt help me, and I joined a another forum, but I cant post...Can someone please help...Anyone apart of a mac forum or something?

Here we go, some pics of my own...

untitled1ob9.jpg

dsc00006hx5.jpg

I need to figure this out quick!!

Back
Top Bottom