Take a LQQK

G35x

Golden Master
Need some help, I have a mac 23'' hd screen, but mac screens have prongs, not screws, I need a converter for it..I was wondering, do any of you know if I can get that in a local store...Ive bee looking for some time, but no luck, mind looking for me..Ill rep ya, if u find it :p From the following sites..

Compusa.com
Circuitcity.com
bestbuy.com
officemax.com
staples.com

This isnt mine, and this is not the exact wire..The wire would be coming from the monitor, and end up looking like the plug on the right hand side..Notice, it doesnt have screws, it has these long, thin metal prongs, and u stretch them, and then they clip onto the video card(mac video cards have that)..So now, I need a thing, dvi mac, to pc dvi or pc vga...Anyone?

adc2.jpg

From the looks of the picture above, it looks exactly the same, minus the shape of the plug. The Mac one is round where the PC one is square.

DJ-CHRIS said:
The DVI outputs of a mac should be the same as PC

Come on, I know that, but Im saying, unlike how the pc plugs screw into the video card, this one clips into it..It had metal prongs, which you expand, and then they clip onto the metal prongs on the video card (only macs have this) Now I need a converter, so u plug the prong into it, and then on the back side, I would plug it into my computer, using screw in...since I dont have a mac video card...Im not going to take a $2,000 monitor, and try to make it work without having any support on the sides, then the pins will bend..LHUSER you had a thread on this...Where are u!

Back
Top Bottom