Tae Kwon Do Black Belt test in 2 hours, wish me luck.

Well yea, I have a black belt test in 2 hours, its a 4 hour test with tons of take-downs, kicking combo's, hand techniques, 1 vs. 1 sparing,1 vs. 2 sparing, 1 vs. 3 sparing, The Taeguek series of forums, and breaking.

Its 4 hours long so I pasta'ed up last night and I got my fruit for lunch.

Wish me luck, I'm only allowed to make 10 mistakes.
My instructor has kept the black belt test secret so I have no idea what to expect.

If you wish to know what forums I have to preform then there Taeguek ll Jang through Koryo.
Heres a link to some video's of those forums:
http://www.natkd.com/tkd_forms.htm

I need all the luck in the world, I shall inform you guys if I passed of failed somewhere around 7 thru 9.

I'm sooooooooo dam nervous.

Its really not that hard of a test.

Sorry for the late response, but when I got home last night, I fell right asleep. Plus the test was 6 hours instead of 4. -.-
But I Passed ^.^
Out of the nine people who tested 6 passed and 3 failed.
I really feel bad for the ones who failed but I so dam happy that I finally got it.

The forums I did great on.
The hours of kicking i made sadly 2 mistakes because of exhaustion. =[
The Hand Techniques I did great on. =]
Take-Downs which included knife takeaways I loved, full contact on all take downs. =]
Sparing was the part I have to admit was fun.
At the end there was the 3 vs. 1 thing, I almost took an guys eye out. =]
Put in the middle of a square with 4 people on each corner as he called out the names of who would go in and the other would go out.
That was tiring, as most of the people where bigger that me.(I'm 14 and most of the black belts where adults to late teens)
Then came a gang drill. This part sucked but was still fun. =P
Put in a single file line, one at a time, all 5 black belts would walk toward you while you had to make it to the other wall across the room(70 feet about) to get a mistake you made early taken off(sorta like extra credit)

Well no one made it across the room, I was put in a full nelson and lifted in the air, while the others pounded me, (I was kicking them away hitting them in the heads like crazy).
Some of the others fell to the ground and where just beat on.
Thats Fun ^.^

Breaking, we chose 2 hand techniques and 3 kicks(one power kick, one spinning kick, and any other one kick you want)
I chose Ridge hand(I'm a head hunter in sparing) with 2 1/2 inch boards. Broke easy =]
Simple Punch with 1 one inch board. Broke easy but very painful.
Spin Hook kick with a one inch board. Broke in one shot also.
Side kick I messed up on, 3rd kick i got through the 1" board.
And Back Kick, with 2 1" boards, first shot, and I also hurt my holder a little =P.

Over All I passed with the least mistake of them all. ^.^

CONGRATS,that sounded a real test and half, rather you then me, you must be fit to do that for six hours, well done.

Its really not that hard of a test.

[sarcasm] yeah, because people who managed to receive negative reputation with only 2 posts sure have a credible opinion. [/sarcasm]

Especially when you have the same IP as Arrizx...

wtf.gif

Congratulations need wow now, that's a really great accomplishment!

And anyone who says otherwise, well...kick their ass! with your new black belt:p

Congratulations need wow now, that's a really great accomplishment!

And anyone who says otherwise, well...kick their ass! with your new black belt:p

i know your kidding but
remeber black belt isnt to go and kick peoples ass, its an icon of respect, and mostly discipline and of course self defense.

True dat. Good words, Nice to see you appreciate "what" a black belt really is...of course, I doubt you could have attained one if you didn't already appreciate it's meaning:p

But yeah...I kid alot, sometimes to much haha

Back
Top Bottom