The tabby kittens are gone

Celery

Golden Master
I went to feed the cats and kits this morning when they all showed up except for those 5 kittens. I reviewed my security cameras for this morning and nothing so it must happened over night.

I find this weird that only these kittens are MIA. I still have the Calico kits and Callie's kits (in the cage). :confused:

Sometimes male cats will kill a litter to make the female receptive to breeding again sooner. Are there any male cats in the neighborhood?

And now they're here. That makes it more weird, they never miss meal times. They missed two meals today.

They may have gone exploring and one got adopted. We got a new kitten that way. It was in our yard and we adopted it. It was very skinny and both hungry and thirsty and hadn't been cared for in a couple days though.
Whatever happened, I'd like to think it found it's new home with loving caring people, so if you find a body, there's no need to mention it or post pics.

The first thing we always do without fail is to get the cat spayed or neutered and a set of vaccinations, even the ferrals that roam the neighborhood. We have a trap and use a TNR facility and release them again.

Back
Top Bottom