swine flu

Barret .50 Cal Sniper

All you need to do is go to 1:05 into the video and see how big a .50 cal round is. Also when you do see that, remember this semi-auto sniper can fire a round a second. it uses a 25 round mag.

Basically im pretty sure i could get a zombie triple kill with just one round off on that rifle xD.. god i cant wait for a zombie infection

Barret 50 CAL rifles are 5 rounds / mag. With the weight of 50 cal rounds you can't carry many though.

In a zombie infection, I'd just go for the shotguns. Don't need precise aim and ammo is easy to find.

I didn't read the thread, just responding to the first few posts on this page lol.

Yeah, that what I do. Here's what I posted earlier.

Top 5 things to have when zombies attack!!!!!! by William

Safehouse with Unlimited Ammo and Supplies, Shotgun, Jericho Pistol, Chaingun/ mg42 with unlimited ammo, and m32 grenade launcher with unlimited grenades.

I think they should spend as much money as they need to find a vaccine as soon as possible. This thing is spreading, and unless they find a vaccine, there is really no stopping it... First it was, "Oh, there have been a couple cases in the USA now..." next it was(in my case), "now it has been found in IL." next it will be the bigger cities... and soon each city. It spreads way to easily...
Then there are the 15 kids in our senior class who still want to go on their senior trip to Mexico...

The thing is the economy is in such a state at the moment that we cant really afford to spend loads of money developing a vacciene even though already i am pretty sure there are scientisist in labs around the world trying to develop vaccienes and understand the virus

just got a call from my schools automatic messaging system saying twice a day we must wash our hands with this special cleaner the whole class in front of the teacher

Back
Top Bottom