swine flu

Apparently some kid was texting his friends before school today saying he had Swine Flu. Word got the the principal just before the first bell, and he called him down to the office. Put a glove on and asked to see his phone. When the kid didn't have it, he called his mom in and made him leave until he came back with a doctor's note saying he was clean.

LMAO!

Apparently some kid was texting his friends before school today saying he had Swine Flu. Word got the the principal just before the first bell, and he called him down to the office. Put a glove on and asked to see his phone. When the kid didn't have it, he called his mom in and made him leave until he came back with a doctor's note saying he was clean.

Moron kid. And principal for that matter.
If some kid said he had (has) swine flu, the principal should have canceled school for the safety of the student body.

Obama wama said in his speech today that he wants to ask congress for 1.5 billion to watch this virus and find a vaccine.

I say what i initially proposed would save alot of money..
When a virus pandemic like this comes along, this is what i like to do:

1. Buy M16A2 and 2000 rounds off black market
2. Stock apartment with 6 months of food
3. Fortify apartment
4. Shoot infected in head

Works wonders for situations like this

Obama wama said in his speech today that he wants to ask congress for 1.5 billion to watch this virus and find a vaccine.

I say what i initially proposed would save alot of money..
Lol well as long as the virus didn't spread to the person shooting them.. *cough*snipers*cough*

Guns for all!!! Yes, I'm democratic, but if there's a zombie uprising, I want to be the first to get an mg42 machine gun and a 6-barrel grenade launcher with unlimited ammo. And a hip pistol for close combat with 8 extra clips.

@ 63083: You forgot about a .50 cal sniper man.

zombies infect world + .50cal Sniper + roof = f*ckin owned

Barret .50 Cal Sniper

All you need to do is go to 1:05 into the video and see how big a .50 cal round is. Also when you do see that, remember this semi-auto sniper can fire a round a second. it uses a 25 round mag.

Basically im pretty sure i could get a zombie triple kill with just one round off on that rifle xD.. god i cant wait for a zombie infection

At least a zombie triple kill. If not a quad kill. It looks sort of like the sniper rifle from Halo 1 for PC. :D

Damn, that's an awesome rifle. And now I want one.

Back
Top Bottom