Sweet won my first auction

Haha. :p I don't really buy much because I save my money, but when I need something I'll give it a search. :p

Hey just figured I'd let you know how the shipping is going. Placed order on the 9th got my tracking number Monday 10th at 3pm. Right now its in transit so I'm guessing i'll get it either later today but most likely tomorrow. It was shipped out of CA to PA so thats not bad at all.

No big deal cause my TV isn't getting here till tomorrow although that hasn't shipped yet so I might be waiting on it anyways.

Didn't realize they had their own private auctions to employees!!!! I want to work there now!!!! Until I do, when will you have more referrals? Hehe, I can imagine a lot of people here would like to be referred too, in order to use that aution and get great deals. I'll throw a rep your way if I can get one because you're helping me out in a great way.......

But you got an excellent deal on that DVR combo. Man, even Newegg can't beat that :p. eBay is just way too competitive with way too many users to even come close to winning a good deal. By the time 90% of those bids are over on there, you might as well go down to the store and pick one up for about the same price. Some of those bids go way over retail which surprises me.

Back
Top Bottom