Sweet I've got Wifi at work!

I had noticed a few little boxes with antenna's on them and assumed they were probably Wifi routers. The other day I had asked the maintenance boss at my job if they were. He told me they were Cellular repeaters for the phones used inside the shop. So I was kind of bummed out about that.

Well today I was screwing around and added a open Wifi connection on my phone. To my surprise it found a network! At first I couldn't connect but I changed a few settings on my phone and it worked flawlessly. Much faster than the 3G network.

As long as its a public network they can't say anything about me being on it right? I doubt they would have a problem with me on it anyways. I just don't want to say something then have them lock the network because I'd assume if they didn't want me on it they would have Wep encrypted it right?

A few questions though can they track my usage or see anything I'm doing on my phone? I'm curious like password protected sites etc theres no way they can capture any of my info right? Since I'm on there network and there not on mine.

if they didnt give you permission to use it then its still illegal (i think), but no one really cares

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;759860 said:
Ya I dunno were Starbucks came from.

o, i must've confused u with someone else that said they just got a job at starbucks

Back
Top Bottom