Sweet info on Halo 3...

I like it! Dynamic lighting has definitely given rise to a new era in gaming. I can't wait to play it!

Yeah, I have that video in my computer. At least Microsoft doesn't pull what I like to call the "Sony Killzone." :p That E3 2006 video they showed of Halo 3 at the end of the Microsoft Press Conference was COMPLETELY real-time. Every bit of that trailer was processed using the Xbox 360. :) To prove it, at the end of the conference, one of the Executive Producers (I think it was...) even used a Xbox 360 controller to move around the sun and the Master Chief to show off the dynamic lighting effects and everything. :D

I think it's coming out Q3 or Q4 of this year, so I can't wait. It'll be one of the games that will spur me to buy an Xbox 360.

Do they have to come out with a new halo every 2 years... I mean, it just seems M$ wants to rake in the money.

Besides, I prefer UT. ^_^

Well Microsoft Game Studios does own Bungie. ;) Unreal Tournament is fun at times, but I've always and always will love Halo's multiplayer. Using Xbox Live's lobbies and matchmaking is just awesome, so awesome that it's worth paying for. :p

I love halo I need to save up and but a xbox just so that I can paly halo 2 lol i have yet to play it :'(
I love halo though one of the best gamaes i used to be wicked good online in halo 1 lol

visually pleasing....this game will play like the others...but will have more features im guessing....im really interested...its gonna be a goodie

yes. this looks freakin awesome. all the hype that this game is getting is insane. bungie has the bar set soooo high, that if theres ANY flaws in the game, they will be criticized for it, big time.

Back
Top Bottom