Sweet!!

ya, it does have a big impact on who makes the game.

if epic games dident make GOW, and lets say, the people who did the guy game did, wonder how that would look

just wait till Killzone 2 and Haze. that'll be the day, the PS3 will def. shine.

and another thing thats great about the PS3, the smallest HD is 40gb (still bigger then the 360's 20gb) and all it is, is a laptop hard drive (im talkin about the PS3 BTW) and they pretty much incourage u to swap it for a bigger HD, and it doesn't void the warranty

see here: http://www.gamersreports.com/article/43/

if the Wii is just for kids then how come its the number 1 selling console..so you don't know what your talking about

LOL! You're claiming that alone proves the Wii is superior? It's because it's a cheaper console plus it appeals to the the majority of consumers because they are young children and do not have to pay for it themselves, their parents do.

on the other hand you actually get into the Wii.

If I wanted to have fun by moving, I would be playing sport outside but you won't see me doing that. When I want to game, I want to get comfortable and close to the screen to soak up the experience.

the PS3 sucks so much...all you do with the PS3 is sit there and play...woo hoo so much fun just sitting down playing a video game.

You pretty much just described all video gaming :rolleyes:

True, I believe the PS3 supports 1080i max, which is a bit strange if you ask me.

As for porting Crysis over to the PS3, yeah, because it has a hard drive, but that wouldn't stop it from porting over to the 360 in some form.
Haha, it'd be a memory issue for all consoles, which is why it wouldn't be the same game on the console, as the PC.

What annoys me about all the consoles is the texture Antistropy always being set so low.
Its like 2x-4x it seems on all games I've played, so when looking right infront of the character, the ground gets steadly worse in texture quality, with around 4 noticable lines of differences as you move.

I can set 16x Antistropy on my card without any performance hit that I can see, so why can't games on consoles do the same? At least 8x, come on.

You couldn't find a lot of information on the Xbox could you?... Haha, they both shine at different things. The only reason you can tell in the textures and lighting is through ports, which aren't the best way of showing power in the first place.

obv you dont have a wii becouse if you did you would no that first of you do not get tired from playing it
second off the wii like all consoles has core and casual games
just becouse a game isnt filled with blood does not make it a kiddy game
the problem with americans is they think if a game isnt filled with blood and death it suxs
so wounder the Japanese's market has so many better games with awesome story lines and new ways to play

also as of right now the ps3 is a joke with only ports of 360 games
if you play console games youll have a 360 and a wii
im a pc gamer so i have a pc and a wii
as most 360 games are on pc

I know kinda of a late reply as I turned my attention to the thread that was directed for this and we settled it there. But I have owned a wii. And when you play it putting the energy like you put in sports it is tiring. I think the wii is fun when you play it like the actual sports, using as much energy as you would use with the sport. I don't know if that's how it was meant to be played but that's how I played it. But I like the PS3 better. The games that I like FF and Ratchet and Clank are exclusives for PS. So that's the reason I bought it.

Back
Top Bottom