Re: Survey for psychology class
I agree with Thelis too. Its actually sort of happening/or has been happening with someone I know, so I know how much it hurts.
A physical relationship with another guy wouldn't bother me as much.
Love on the other hand is something a lot more higher up, and love + sex when in love = a lot more hurt in my opinion, if they intertwined, which they would at some point.
I'd prefer myself to have an emotional relationship.
As for 5 traits (In no real order to be honest):
1) Personality (can involve a lot, including inner beauty)
2) Looks (They are important to me, and I won't lie), but there are many types of look. You can be attracted to a girl straight away, just from looks, but with others, you start to like them more physically once you get to know their inner self more. So in a way, they sometimes come together to form one.
3) Funny (Someone that understands my humour, and someone I can make laugh)
4) Intelligent (I can't stand barbiesque girls, I call them),
5) Loving, caring & Understanding (Without these traits, you have pretty much nothing, and they seem to all roll into one). Means the difference between someone that will stay with you, and someone that won't.
Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb / 4x 2GB Corsair XMS / X-FI Xtreme M / 1x 1TB / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch