Be sure to look at the moon tonight

would any of you guys happened to have some pics for the people who missed it because they were sick in bed?

EDIT: sorry, I didnt refresh the page before I posted.

Haha, takes a better picture of the moon than my phone does.
The moon turns into litterally an orange dot on my K750i haha!

What caused the eclipse? The satalight going across it in pieces?...

you should see the photo my mum took awhile ago with her digital SLR camera.
ill try to find it:)

What caused the eclipse? The satalight going across it in pieces?...
Lol, no not even close. It's when the Sun Earth and Moon align like this:
lunar_eclipse_diagram.gif

not really considering they're hitting it with a missile that's not charged with explosives
Are they? I didn't know that, at the moment they're not sure if they hit the toxic fuel tank, if they did they said it could be dangerous.
There are reports that some people are panicking in America, it reminds me of the time in the 30's when Orson Welles said on radio that Martians had landed on Earth, it led to widespread panic right across America, unbelievable!

here's the link; www.transparencynow.com/welles.htm

Oh, so it was just a normal ecclipse, at the same time the missle was being blown up? Nice haha

Are they? I didn't know that, at the moment they're not sure if they hit the toxic fuel tank, if they did they said it could be dangerous.
There are reports that some people are panicking in America, it reminds me of the time in the 30's when Orson Welles said on radio that Martians had landed on Earth, it led to widespread panic right across America, unbelievable!

here's the link; www.transparencynow.com/welles.htm

Nah, it was a 4 hour long broadcasted show.

At the VERY beginning, they stated that it was just a show, but they made it so it would sound very real. And people just tuning into it thought it was real. Some people even killed themselves O_O

We Brits thought it mad that a whole nation would go crazy, thronging the streets in their thousands, some even wrapped their heads in damp towels to protect themselves from the Martians poisonous gas, how bloody ridicuious is that???, when I come to think of it, far more people panicked over a fake radio show than 9/11:eek:

Back
Top Bottom