Supreme Commander 2

CBrooks

In Runtime
Anyone as excited as I am to play this game? My friends and I had a blast with the first one + expansion. I remember back when it first came out that computers could barely handle it but that shouldn't be the case any more.

It comes out tomorrow.

I almost had it Saturday, I was at walmart looking at the pc games and supreme commander 2 was on the shelf (street date is march 2nd) so I grabbed it and took it up to the front registers but every time the lady tried to scan it it said "Item not found" so she called someone and asked and they told her to tell me I couldn't have it. Ruined my weekend!!

Oh man! I gotta get it. Is it going to be $50 again? Lan-parties playing the World Map is so much fun.

I got quad core just for playing Supreme Commander.

what is it? like a big RTS game?

from what i think i remember, wasnt the first one like, hard on your PC?

I think i'll stick with star craft 2 when it comes out.... so PUMPED for that one
that and maybe bad company 2

what is it? like a big RTS game?

from what i think i remember, wasnt the first one like, hard on your PC?

I think i'll stick with star craft 2 when it comes out.... so PUMPED for that one
that and maybe bad company 2
Yeah, it's a huge RTS game. There is no mini-map, you just keep zooming out.

StarCraft 2 is still going to be quite a wait. I'm not sure what the current release date it is. I still play StarCraft a lot though.

SupCom2 is more about HUGE groups of units destroying each other while starcraft is more about little strategic fights. The first supreme commander didn't bog your machine down until you started moving your units around the map lol

I remember playing starcraft on my friends windows 98 pc.. good times. I love how starcraft can play on pretty much any machine too.

Starcraft 2 is going to be great. Supreme Commander 2 will hold me off until it gets here.

Did anyone here happen to get into the beta for starcraft 2?

Back
Top Bottom