Supplements

hascet

Fully Optimized
I know some of you guys lift here and I want to know what kind of protein/other supplements you guys use, stuff like best results, best taste, etc.

I use AST VP-2 Citrus Splash flavor whey protien. It tastes decent but I don't really like the consistency of it, it's a light powder which doesn't mix very well with a spoon but does okay in a shaker cup, as opposed to the VP-2 fruit punch which is granulated (I think thats what it's called) and it dissolves right away in the water. I guess I should have tried it before I went and bought 4 tubs of it (great price)...lol, but I heard it is the best stuff on the market.

I have also used BSN NO-Xplode and this stuff is strong, the taste is really sweet and strong especially since you are supposed to use 3 scoops of it at a time.

I've used ON 100% whey and it's the same light powder consistency also, it tastes decent. Supposed to be good.

I'm looking into trying a creatine product as well but haven't decided on which one I'm going to try.

%100 Whey Protein I believe is the name of my protein supplement.

I tried N0explode and similar products and its comparable to drinking a redbull or cup of coffee before a workout; definitely not worth it.

Creatine offered seemingly nice gains, but i noticed it was all water-weight when I stopped using it. It did offer some muscle gains after the water-weight was gone, but nothing I couldn't of achieved if I had been working out more intensely without the supplement. It works if you can bite the cost.

Back
Top Bottom