Super Bowl '06

Seahawks r gana win................i hope............then ill be happy. i hope the patriots dont make it at all.

Originally Posted by 1337DuD3
Useless Trivia #1 : Three times as many people watch the World Cup (Soccer/Football) as they do watching the Super Bowl.

true?

True indeed.

Useless Fact #2 : The team with the most Superbowl wins are the San Fransisco 49ers, and the Dallas Cowboys.

Best matchup Colts Vs Pats. Honsetly i'd love to see the pats win this superbowl they'd make history first time ever two win 3 in a roll with 4/5 thats a nearly spotless record.

Nik00117 said:
Best matchup Colts Vs Pats. Honsetly i'd love to see the pats win this superbowl they'd make history first time ever two win 3 in a roll with 4/5 thats a nearly spotless record.
The Colts and the Pats can't play in the Superbowl together, they're both in the AFC.

OO ok well I didnt know that heh. then i wanna see the pats win I heard it'll make history 3 in a role 4/5

Yeah having the patriots throw down for the third time in a row would be outstanding..if they don't make it, at least they will give it their best..As far as the other teams go, it's anyone guess...It's going to be good though.

Back
Top Bottom