sunglasses

badninja3 said:
hey, i dont know what kind of sunglasses look good on me. can u guys help?

myspace.com/badninja3

<-- my myspace. my pic's on there. add me if you want.

oh, and *maybe* once we decide what kind of sunglasses to get me, somebody could photoshop them onto me.

thanks guys.

my budget is pretty high. but im hoping to spend a maximum of $200. but im hoping to get something nice for even less than that.

also, i wear black, white, and blue. and sometimes red. incase ur wondering
$200 for a pair of sunglasses? Wow.

Go to the dollar store and get a pair for $1, :D , just joking, but you never know, if you look around locally sometimes you can find good pairs of sunglasses.

meh. i guess its just cuz im a teenager that i want expensive stuff, brand name stuff. lol.

anyway, do u guys have any other recommendations?

oh and just so u guys know, i posted my myspace page so u kno what i look like and can maybe figure out what looks good on me... i have no idea what looks good on me.

i wish i was like this guy --> :cool:

badninja3 said:
meh. i guess its just cuz im a teenager that i want expensive stuff, brand name stuff. lol.

anyway, do u guys have any other recommendations?

oh and just so u guys know, i posted my myspace page so u kno what i look like and can maybe figure out what looks good on me... i have no idea what looks good on me.

i wish i was like this guy --> :cool:
I know what you mean.... brand name :)

I'm a teenager I could care less if its nike's rebok, name brand, generic I really don't care. In fact my req for clothes are
1. They fit
2. Are comfortable
3. Have some extra room, I like my air, i hate tight clothes
4. Don't look gay (as in idk having a picture of barbie on your shirt or somthing type gay)
5. Cheaper the better, I don't have to worry about getting htem dirty. if i get my clothes dirty is like I really don't care they cost me 5.99. I got like 10 pairs of riddle running shoes sfor 50 bucks, yes that is 10 pairs for 50 bucks I enjoy them, cheap, look alright, and I can wear a new pair of shoes everday for 10 days :)

My parents buy most of my clothes my mom says i'm one of the hardest to shop for, because I don't care... Shes been trying to get me into fhasion shes all like try this, and i'm like its 50 bucks! Get that shirt over there we can get 5 of them for the same price and she''ll be like but this is so much nicer and I went yea and smaller get the bigger ones andg et 5 of them instead.

hssun.jpg

all the variety you need !

Back
Top Bottom