Summer Is so Boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't have to worry about that anymore. If I can get a stable living out of a ComTIA certificate, some MCSE, and a Cisco certified, I might as well look into a hosting company.

But seriously, have you ever heard of summer jobs?

You could always head down to the computer store and see if they have anything interesting, or just play around. You could go to a car dealership and look at some nice cars. You could always google stuff you've always wanted to know, or even learn some programming which is a good thing to do over the summer since it's challenging and fun. Reading isn't a bad thing to do either, I've read quite a bit this summer and I think it's fun and passes the time pretty quick.

Last night sucked...let's just say I was sooo friggin' close but I didn't have any you know whats with me...I think most of you guys know what I mean. ;)
Now that I think about it thank God I wasn't drunk enough to do it without one...

Anyway, start working out. Go for runs, bike rides, get a gym membership.

Last night sucked...let's just say I was sooo friggin' close but I didn't have any you know whats with me...I think most of you guys know what I mean. ;)
Now that I think about it thank God I wasn't drunk enough to do it without one...

Anyway, start working out. Go for runs, bike rides, get a gym membership.

no one will be as buff as raffaz! :D

@feestyler
i thought everybody kept at least ONE in there wallet when they had a girlfriend.
although i cant say anything because i dont even have a girlfriend though..BTW just act like it never happened :cool:

i also wasted 70% of my summer without a good computer but im glad i saved! my build will be 95% done on my b-day when i get my extra 1gb ram. then i have to wait to get an LCD monitor.

Lol well I was kinda drunk to remember to bring anything. We had like the same to drink and she was totally out of it for like 5 hours ha she won't remember a thing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom