Summer Is so Boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer is what you make it, don't sit or slouch about the house, get yourself out for a walk or a run, get some fresh air into your lungs, grab a pair of binoculars and go for a walk in the country or nearby park ,pond or lake and take in some of the wonderful nature that surrounds you, see your friends or join a sports club, anything just get yourself out, life is too short so make the most of it!.

Summer is what you make it, don't sit or slouch about the house, get yourself out for a walk or a run, get some fresh air into your lungs, grab a pair of binoculars and go for a walk in the country or nearby park ,pond or lake and take in some of the wonderful nature that surrounds you, see your friends or join a sports club, anything just get yourself out, life is too short so make the most of it!.
thats well put + im in a good mood so +1
even a bike ride on your own listening to music is fun imo. i do it sometimes

Yep, I do take a walk usually every days. Sometimes, I ask for a flavored cigar puff (gasp), but nothing like a nice walk and chat. I can't run, because I won't hide it, I'm 265 pounds. I don't like running either. I can walk for miles though (I have no clue WTH am I consisting of).

Hang out with some friends! There's not just PC, PC, PC and PC. Like tonight, I'm supposed to have one coming and we're probably going to play some N64, but then, we might go swimming. You know, it doesn't hurt anyone to go for a walk each day. It's not easy first, but if you make an effort, it will become an everyday routine.

Look for a girl too! I still need to look. No, don't go for those super hot girls, but someone you'll enjoy to be with.

Yeah getting a job is a great idea. You can put money away for a car or something else that you want/need.
You can always make friends to, go to the mall just walk around your bound to meet someone. Go to the movies and get a large popcorn and large drink with ten different candies and spend that money that you worked hard to earn!

Find another hobby? Like I am really into cars, I am in total awe of the Mazda RX-8 and I plan to get on in the next couple months, but thats besides the point...I also love riding my dirtbike, but if those are to expensive you could always pick up a hammer and some wood and nails and make something.

Do something constructive! Say "Hey! Mom! Would you like a new desk?!"

There always something to do besides the computer. Like tonight I'm going over this girls house w. some friends and we are just going to hang out maybe watch a movie or something...
or sometimes I choose to sit in the house and do nothing and not shower all day and rip it up in some Counter-Strike!

Like everyone else was saying summer is what you make it. So make it the best it can be cause next thing you know... you will be school shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom