Summer Is so Boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindowsXP

In Runtime
Summer break sucks. I sit at my computer day after day after day and do. NOTHING. Just delete programs.

Put them back on. Browse the net and then go eat. And so on. This sucks ass.

I have no game systems and am not going to put them on this old thing. It rains here so much that we have a pond in the back yard.

Going places is pointless when you don't have money. No friends.

And by now you should be getting tired of my bitching. I realize this. Just don't care.

Yeah, looking at your profile, you need more interests besides computers.

Go try to find what every young guy wants, a boyfriend / girlfriend or random sex.

i thought my life sucks,
damn soz dude. ive been working, doing driving lessons, and im going to the cinema with some mates tomorrow. ive only had one or 2 days dossing about all day.
there must be something you can do. theres always things for me to do, its just im lazy to do them. i dont have a massive amount of friends either. theres always things to do and ways around problems.

Ye i agree same here Im lazy to do things but I could do quite alot. Most of my friends are on holiday right now. Some working because alot of my friends are older than me. I just doss around house and chill, nothing more to do but i dont mind

my mums buggering off on hols without me this year :(
i cheered myself up by promising myself a p*ss up holiday with my mates next year.

anyway have you got a bike or something? go for a walk or a bike ride, stop off and get some snacks somewhere, ly in a field and chill :)
you dont need friends to have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom