Summer road-trip

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
So me and my friends are planning a summer road trip, but before we start we need to pick a destination.

It would probably be for 7 days max maybe 5. So we don't want to go anywhere that will take over a day to get to, (We're all from south-western Connecticut). We're college students, so keep that in mind in choosing the destination.

We're either going to pitch in to rent a house so we can party, or, stay in a hotel if we have to. However first things first, a destination!

Help us out!

why plan it? Just pack your shit, get in a vehicle and start driving. Those are the best trips.

Florida. Isn't it 1 day to get there? Plus many things to see on the way.

Be more specific, Miami? Orlando? I want go somewhere with lots of other college kids. I know both those places have huge spring break college populations, not sure about summer. Florida is an option, it takes 20 hours to drive there, (if you go fast enough :-D)

Atlantic city would be fun, but were all 18-20 so none of us can gamble.

I would recommend the OBX that is a great place to kick it and the beaches are something to talk about. I plan on going there in a couple of years when I have a little money to spend. You can rent out a house too if you want, and it doesn't cost all that much money.

So we don't run out of money on the way there :p. We want to have a final destination to be heading towards.

i c. You're not really close to anything good I don't think. Florida might be your best bet but even that is quite far. If you drove continuously and rotated drivers you can probably get there in a day but it would likely take a whole day.

edit - I would also stick to the east coast and not stray far from it. You're bound to find a sweet place along the way I think. And if you go to Florida stick to the east as well. Miami would be the sickest place to make it too but then you're talking south...way south.

Be more specific, Miami? Orlando? I want go somewhere with lots of other college kids. I know both those places have huge spring break college populations, not sure about summer. Florida is an option, it takes 20 hours to drive there, (if you go fast enough :-D)

Atlantic city would be fun, but were all 18-20 so none of us can gamble.

Idk about Orlando. Lots of kids going to Disney World and whatnot.

@wmorri: Is OBX a big college kid place? I don't want to go to a family place and be partying and pissing a lot of people off.

@jogabonito1502: Yeah thats what I was worried about orlando. Thats what i'm worried about alot of these places. Going there and being surrounded by little kids and their families.

@D88: Check your recent rep notes.

Back
Top Bottom