Summer Jobs...

karling07

Daemon Poster
Where do you all work over the summer / into the school year (if you are in school)?

I am in the Southern NH area (near manchester) and cannot find a job for the summer! I think I applied to late to all the places... I just wanted a simple summer job to get some money!

Any suggestions?

Want mine? I don't like it.

It's fast food and I hate fast food. I wanted a position in a grocery store or just a retail store.

Anyways, I work at a hamburger place as a busboy. I clear tables and wash dishes for 6 hours.

I get paid $6.00 an hour.

I work at Pizza Hut..uumm..

news_2005_PizzaHutLogo.jpg

I'm building a house. I get only 5€/h (and free food as much as I want) but it's not a bad pay since the job is quite nice and I can work whenever I want to. Like a few weeks ago I worked only like 2h one day, just because I didn't want to work more. And then yesterday I worked for 11h just because I didn't have anything better to do.

So I'm happy with my job.

joxley1990 said:
I work at Pizza Hut..uumm..

news_2005_PizzaHutLogo.jpg

i had a pizza hut last week... well nice. was packed and service was crap. i bet i could of walked out without paying no problem. i hope its not like that where you work lol

dude1234 said:
i had a pizza hut last week... well nice. was packed and service was crap. i bet i could of walked out without paying no problem. i hope its not like that where you work lol

I didn't even know people go in there to eat!

I thought it was all delivery or pick-up.

I mean, here in the States they have a seating area but hardly anyone uses it.

Back
Top Bottom