Suicides!

~mr mixx~ said:
rigghhht ..:rolleyes:

think about it. How many problems will u have when u are dead?
It's not like I support suicides or anything like that, but I think it's better not to say everything I think about suicides in this thread. (even though I get the feeling that allen wasn't too close with the girl)

i've had too many people close to me that comit the side, and the reality of it becomes far too real when it's someone close to you or someone you know...

~mr mixx~ said:
i've had too many people close to me that comit the side, and the reality of it becomes far too real when it's someone close to you or someone you know...

I'm sorry to hear that.
I don't think that suicide is the right thing to do, but it does end ur problems.

i can maybe understand if a person was a vegatable and was on life support for the rest of his/her life..then it's probably justified...i would not want someone to suffer the rest of their life.

mammikoura said:
actually I think it's the solution to all of the problems
Whatever brought you to that heavy decision, what is there so bad in your life, that depresses you so much, you have all your life ahead of you, I wish I had.

Brookfield said:
Whatever brought you to that heavy decision, what is there so bad in your life, that depresses you so much, you have all your life ahead of you, I wish I had.

I'm completely happy with my life, infact the last year has probably been the best year of my life. I'm not depressed at all, thank u very much for suggesting that I would be...

Sure it can solve all your problems.. But its pointless and selfish. Especially when most things you can work out.

Sure I mean if your going to prison for the rest of your life, but I mean a teenager suicide its just hurtfull. It hurts everyone around you more then the origional problem the suicideal person started out with.

I would say it does more harm them good, but in truth it does no good.

Back
Top Bottom