Suicides!

Yeah you guys are pretty immature. Who the hell wants to die in an explosion?

When I go out I do want to go out in style. Of course, it would have to be quick. Dying in my sleep won't cut it for me, that would be like such a boring ending to a good book or something.

Be awesome to be defending somthing from like 1,000 enemies and you single handly kill like 100 of them in a massive explosion and gun fire using all your skill and your shoot, and all you can say is to that gf of yours is "See you in heaven"

That'd be awesome then you die.

Very sympathetic,I don't think, comment again when you understand females, I don't, & haven't for over 60 years when I was in my mid-teens, but we all love 'em. don't we guys?, well most of us.

Damn that sucks poor her :(
R.I.P

Very sympathetic,I don't think, comment again when you understand females, I don't, & haven't for over 60 years when I was in my mid-teens, but we all love 'em. don't we guys?, well most of us.

Girls are hard to understand just see my post in the "Proof Read" thread :D and remember the other one about my girl problems...
Damn emos...

You think they'd come up with soemthign more orginal, ya know, like, "Death by catastrophic explosion" or somethgin along those lines. Not..."Death by rope." How gay is that?

Maybe they want to die without lots pain who knows,
I am sometimes Emo so yea :D

What school is it? Maybe they should get better counselors

now, why would you wanna hang there for like a minute suffering before you die????? I would just eat a ton of sleeping pills and go to sleep, never wake up.

Thats how I would want to go.

allenn812 said:
I know, why would you wanna hang there for like a minute suffering before you die?

because if u hang yourself the right way u are going to be dead instantly. It's ment to brake ur neck, not leave u hanging there for minutes. Though that can happen too if u are not lucky. :)

mammikoura said:
true. Though if I was to kill my self I'd probably use a gun. Though then again, that would leave a big mess for someone to clean..
Thoughtful, good for you, my lawyer was amazed when I said I wanted to arrange for a firm to keep the grave, headstone & surround clean & tidy for five years after my death, where my late wife & I will be, as I said, he was surprised, but now it's all arranged.

Back
Top Bottom