Such an amazing day... Just landed an AMAZING job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would you do if I took a crowbar to your kneecaps right now, robbed you and stole your car, which I later used to drive to your own home, rape your girlfriend and clean your house? Surely you wouldn't call a 'stupid po po'"

When you see my correction, you will :):):):):) bricks.

Rape her, then clean up the mess?

Nahhh, I'm not that nice. Hence the kneecap action, theft, and raping & pillaging.

Actually, the scenario you described sounds kinda chill.

1. My kneecaps are messed up, so I get to go to the hospital and chill there for a few weeks not doing any work.
  2. My car is safely at home.
  3. My girl won't be too happy but since my kneecaps are done I won't see her for a while. Plus I know you are gentle GhostFL.
  4. My house is clean, and will stay so since I am chillen at the hospital with the hot nurses.

Actually, the scenario you described sounds kinda chill.

1. My kneecaps are messed up, so I get to go to the hospital and chill there for a few weeks not doing any work.
  2. My car is safely at home.
  3. My girl won't be too happy but since my kneecaps are done I won't see her for a while. Plus I know you are gentle GhostFL.
  4. My house is clean, and will stay so since I am chillen at the hospital with the hot nurses.

Gentle?

N**GA... I JUST BROKE YO MOTHA F&*KING KNEE CAPS WITH A GOD DAMN CROW BAR!!!!!!!!!

:D

lol, I <3 you Theely-boo ;)

Theely rhymes with Keeley...

mmm... Keeley Hazell

Poster_29654.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom