A subtle note to all of you trendy fadboys posting rediculous poll threads:

I think you said that backwards... maybe I'm just stupid, lol. But turning coal into diamonds is good, vice versa is bad, lol.
It means they're so much of a tightwad that they can press coal into diamonds.......geez, I can't believe more people haven't heard that expression....lol

zombieenfeu5ib.gif

this? coming from someone who longboards at 45mph down a hill, crashes, tries it again, and crashes again? I'm not dissing your desire for thrill only your hypocritical nonsense of claiming to know what's "really stupid" or "unclever" given these circumstances.

Wait, how would you know if I went back to that hill yet since my bad crash? Second, its a sport, a hobby. Is there something wrong with my hobby? You know what, don't answer that. You suck ass. Literally. 2 full lungs of freshly ripped ass.

And I am saying regardless of what I do, the general consensus will say that you and your other thread starters were being unoriginal when making those stupid polls.
You guys need to rumble and get it over with.....go outside and fistfight for a while. Pound each others heads in and maybe even come back friends.

HEY! Guess what....for all you's who find these polls annoying...i got a solution...you see that little black x at the top right corner of your screen....yeah...click it and problem solved :p

Honestly, its a social lounge, why do you all get so mad about stupid polls...i dont see whats wrong with them, if you don't like them...then don't read them...no need to get upset lol.

Back
Top Bottom