A subtle note to all of you trendy fadboys posting rediculous poll threads:

Well...I assumed that when this second rant thread was created, he realized people were annoyed by them polls and closed them. I posted one before and he didn't lock the threads until this one popped up.

It was just getting really stupid and unclever.

this? coming from someone who longboards at 45mph down a hill, crashes, tries it again, and crashes again? I'm not dissing your desire for thrill only your hypocritical nonsense of claiming to know what's "really stupid" or "unclever" given these circumstances.

this? coming from someone who longboards at 45mph down a hill, crashes, tries it again, and crashes again? I'm not dissing your desire for thrill only your hypocritical nonsense of claiming to know what's "really stupid" or "unclever" given these circumstances.

Wait, how would you know if I went back to that hill yet since my bad crash? Second, its a sport, a hobby. Is there something wrong with my hobby? You know what, don't answer that. You suck ass. Literally. 2 full lungs of freshly ripped ass.

And I am saying regardless of what I do, the general consensus will say that you and your other thread starters were being unoriginal when making those stupid polls.

It's called sports.

Who cares, it's the social lounge......

I swear, some members on this forum if you put a lump of coal up their a$$ you'd get a diamond.
I think you said that backwards... maybe I'm just stupid, lol. But turning coal into diamonds is good, vice versa is bad, lol.

Wait, how would you know if I went back to that hill yet since my bad crash? Second, its a sport, a hobby. Is there something wrong with my hobby? You know what, don't answer that. You suck ass. Literally. 2 full lungs of freshly ripped ass.

fuck dude, do you always resort to calling someone a "fag" or that they "suck ass" or something whenever someone calls you out?

And I am saying regardless of what I do, the general consensus will say that you and your other thread starters were being unoriginal when making those stupid polls.

ok..and?

Back
Top Bottom