Stupid pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never said that no. I am just trying to figure out how gays can make children? You know that was a movie right?

airiox said:
The majority of gay activists are lunatics. You happen to not be one of them.

NO! The majority of gay activists are pretty nice people and I know many of them that are active in Los Angeles. They also tolerate the fact I'm libertarian, and not liberal.

You have all the rights married people have so stop kidding yourself.

No we don't. So stop kididng yourself, liar. We are denied 1,000+ various rights because we aren't given marriage. Again think, then speak.

I mean seriously. Are you gonna be the one wearing the wedding gown or will that be the "partner"? LOL

No. Both suits. Now you are getting insulting.

What if I want to go into the womens locker room or womens restroom. I would be sick now wouldnt I? there are laws against that arent there?

Here goes the irrelevance...

Not saying gays are PETAphiles (well unless you wear a black shirt and collar, or are Michael Jackson).

You're a sicko.

airiox said:
You never said that no. I am just trying to figure out how gays can make children? You know that was a movie right?

Grow up and stop insulting my statements and beliefs.

NOFX said:
LMAO... WELL SAID. Welcome to the 21st Century Airox, wow now everyone is equal, Blacks, Whites, Gays and Lesbians. Just because a man loves a man or a woman loves a woman doesnt make them anyless human, does it?

Whats the 21st Century? A society perversed by Bill Clinton. A bunch of sex maniacs hopped up on drugs, overmedicated on prescriptions. A bunch of blood thristy religious Zealots. Child Molesters. Muderers. Gangsters. Fowl mouthed 2 year olds. Money Whores. Corrupt Government. Hateful. Vengful people. trigger happy. Rapists.

You can keep your 21st Century.

Also anyless human? WTF? I never said that and you know it. What they are doing is wrong but its not like I dont do things that are wrong. I dont tell other people to do wrong things too. That is where the gays have crossed the line. Go do whatever you feel like just dont shove it in my face.

LOL. Too funny. Now you have me laughing.

You can hire an attorney and get the majority of rights that married people.

If you cant interpret my posts the way they are written then I wont waste my time to explain it to you then.

airiox said:
Whats the 21st Century? A society perversed by Bill Clinton. A bunch of sex maniacs hopped up on drugs, overmedicated on prescriptions. A bunch of blood thristy religious Zealots. Child Molesters. Muderers. Gangsters. Fowl mouthed 2 year olds. Money Whores. Corrupt Government. Hateful. Vengful people. trigger happy. Rapists.

So you are going to put me into this category of people? How nice. You can keep your 15th century. What's that? Religious wars, conquest, the slaughter of millions, religious wars, conquest and yet more religious wars. The 21st century... we live to 75.. longer then ever before. We have the best technology ever.

Also anyless human? WTF? I never said that and you know it. What they are doing is wrong but its not like I dont do things that are wrong. I dont tell other people to do wrong things too. That is where the gays have crossed the line. Go do whatever you feel like just dont shove it in my face.

I'm being treated as sub-human by you fascists. I know it is wrong to call names, but fascists is what describe you guys well. Cross the line? All we demand is marriage and you know what? We'll get it, whether you like it or not.

Time for some counterstrike. You guys have fun.

Just one last thing

airiox said:
If you cant interpret my posts the way they are written then I wont waste my time to explain it to you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom