Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-23-2005, 03:05 AM   #51
Fully Optimized
 
airiox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,692
Default Re: Stupid pope

You never said that no. I am just trying to figure out how gays can make children? You know that was a movie right?
__________________

__________________
Check out my Counter Strike:Source servers:
***THE DYNASTY***: 74.52.232.130:27015
*** GUNGAME ***: 74.52.232.131:27015
*** SOCCER ***: 74.52.232.133:27015
airiox is offline  
Old 02-23-2005, 03:06 AM   #52
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Stupid pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by airiox
The majority of gay activists are lunatics. You happen to not be one of them.
NO! The majority of gay activists are pretty nice people and I know many of them that are active in Los Angeles. They also tolerate the fact I'm libertarian, and not liberal.

Quote:
You have all the rights married people have so stop kidding yourself.
No we don't. So stop kididng yourself, liar. We are denied 1,000+ various rights because we aren't given marriage. Again think, then speak.

Quote:
I mean seriously. Are you gonna be the one wearing the wedding gown or will that be the "partner"? LOL
No. Both suits. Now you are getting insulting.

Quote:
What if I want to go into the womens locker room or womens restroom. I would be sick now wouldnt I? there are laws against that arent there?
Here goes the irrelevance...

Quote:
Not saying gays are PETAphiles (well unless you wear a black shirt and collar, or are Michael Jackson).
You're a sicko.
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Old 02-23-2005, 03:06 AM   #53
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Stupid pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by airiox
You never said that no. I am just trying to figure out how gays can make children? You know that was a movie right?

Grow up and stop insulting my statements and beliefs.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 02-23-2005, 03:14 AM   #54
Fully Optimized
 
airiox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,692
Default Re: Stupid pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFX
LMAO... WELL SAID. Welcome to the 21st Century Airox, wow now everyone is equal, Blacks, Whites, Gays and Lesbians. Just because a man loves a man or a woman loves a woman doesnt make them anyless human, does it?
Whats the 21st Century? A society perversed by Bill Clinton. A bunch of sex maniacs hopped up on drugs, overmedicated on prescriptions. A bunch of blood thristy religious Zealots. Child Molesters. Muderers. Gangsters. Fowl mouthed 2 year olds. Money Whores. Corrupt Government. Hateful. Vengful people. trigger happy. Rapists.

You can keep your 21st Century.

Also anyless human? WTF? I never said that and you know it. What they are doing is wrong but its not like I dont do things that are wrong. I dont tell other people to do wrong things too. That is where the gays have crossed the line. Go do whatever you feel like just dont shove it in my face.
__________________
Check out my Counter Strike:Source servers:
***THE DYNASTY***: 74.52.232.130:27015
*** GUNGAME ***: 74.52.232.131:27015
*** SOCCER ***: 74.52.232.133:27015
airiox is offline  
Old 02-23-2005, 03:17 AM   #55
Fully Optimized
 
airiox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,692
Default Re: Stupid pope

LOL. Too funny. Now you have me laughing.

You can hire an attorney and get the majority of rights that married people.

If you cant interpret my posts the way they are written then I wont waste my time to explain it to you then.
__________________
Check out my Counter Strike:Source servers:
***THE DYNASTY***: 74.52.232.130:27015
*** GUNGAME ***: 74.52.232.131:27015
*** SOCCER ***: 74.52.232.133:27015
airiox is offline  
Old 02-23-2005, 03:17 AM   #56
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Stupid pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by airiox
Whats the 21st Century? A society perversed by Bill Clinton. A bunch of sex maniacs hopped up on drugs, overmedicated on prescriptions. A bunch of blood thristy religious Zealots. Child Molesters. Muderers. Gangsters. Fowl mouthed 2 year olds. Money Whores. Corrupt Government. Hateful. Vengful people. trigger happy. Rapists.
So you are going to put me into this category of people? How nice. You can keep your 15th century. What's that? Religious wars, conquest, the slaughter of millions, religious wars, conquest and yet more religious wars. The 21st century... we live to 75.. longer then ever before. We have the best technology ever.

Quote:
Also anyless human? WTF? I never said that and you know it. What they are doing is wrong but its not like I dont do things that are wrong. I dont tell other people to do wrong things too. That is where the gays have crossed the line. Go do whatever you feel like just dont shove it in my face.
I'm being treated as sub-human by you fascists. I know it is wrong to call names, but fascists is what describe you guys well. Cross the line? All we demand is marriage and you know what? We'll get it, whether you like it or not.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 02-23-2005, 03:18 AM   #57
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Stupid pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by airiox
You can hire an attorney and get the majority of rights that married people.
The DOMA signed in 1996 by President Bill Clinton prevents me in doing so.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 02-23-2005, 03:19 AM   #58
Fully Optimized
 
airiox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,692
Default Re: Stupid pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by airiox
If you cant interpret my posts the way they are written then I wont waste my time to explain it to you then.
__________________
Check out my Counter Strike:Source servers:
***THE DYNASTY***: 74.52.232.130:27015
*** GUNGAME ***: 74.52.232.131:27015
*** SOCCER ***: 74.52.232.133:27015
airiox is offline  
Old 02-23-2005, 03:20 AM   #59
Fully Optimized
 
airiox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,692
Default Re: Stupid pope

Time for some counterstrike. You guys have fun.

Just one last thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by airiox
If you cant interpret my posts the way they are written then I wont waste my time to explain it to you then.
__________________
Check out my Counter Strike:Source servers:
***THE DYNASTY***: 74.52.232.130:27015
*** GUNGAME ***: 74.52.232.131:27015
*** SOCCER ***: 74.52.232.133:27015
airiox is offline  
Old 02-23-2005, 03:20 AM   #60
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Stupid pope

airiox, grow up.
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Closed Thread

« Roflmao | opps »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0