Stupid people waiting for PS3!!!!

I saw a little video on Youtube of people lining outside a store in NYC waiting for the PS3. Supposedly they've been there since yesterday :S. Personally I think I won't buy any of them until the prices lower a little, I am not in hurry :p. Although I haven't decided myself between PS3 or Wii, because I would really like to experience Twilight Princess on Wii, even though I am gonna buy it for Game Cube, and I'd LOVE to play Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PS3, I'm a huge fan of the MGS series and I've finished all of its games for PS2 and PS1.

I have an Xbox and the only reason I'd buy a 360 would be for Halo 3. But I usually wait a lot before buying a new console, so they release a lot of games and the one with the most games I like, that one I buy, then the other some time later :p.

Yeah, Metal Gear Solid 4 is probably the only PS3 game I'm excited for. It's a great and classic series. Rumor is that Konami is forcing Kojima to port MGS4 over to the Xbox 360. Now that would be a big blow to Sony. If it is true, it's all the more reasons why I should get an Xbox 360. :D

I heard on the radio today that the police had to be sent to one of the Best Buys out somewhere to make sure it doesnt get unruly.

Pretty bad for a game console.

At one Best Buy (I think...) the dumb manager put 10 chairs outside the door because that's how many PS3's they were getting and upon signal everyone would run to the chairs to see who would get one. Apparently one 19-year-old kid got too excited and he faceplanted himself right into a pole. He had to be brought to the hospital.

I laughed so hard when I read about it. :p

Yea, I was actually in the New York city at that time and I saw the lines at Best Buy and Circuit City. They were outrageous, yet I feel pity for the poor fools.

Luiz396 said:
I saw a little video on Youtube of people lining outside a store in NYC waiting for the PS3. Supposedly they've been there since yesterday :S. Personally I think I won't buy any of them until the prices lower a little, I am not in hurry :p. Although I haven't decided myself between PS3 or Wii, because I would really like to experience Twilight Princess on Wii, even though I am gonna buy it for Game Cube, and I'd LOVE to play Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PS3, I'm a huge fan of the MGS series and I've finished all of its games for PS2 and PS1.

I have an Xbox and the only reason I'd buy a 360 would be for Halo 3. But I usually wait a lot before buying a new console, so they release a lot of games and the one with the most games I like, that one I buy, then the other some time later :p.
people in burbank, california have been waiting for since last week :D oh... *point and laugh*

There were fight breakouts here in southern California. It was on the news in regards to the PS3. Lots of tension as the time got closer. This is the worse I have ever seen. Not even the XBox 360 had this kind of craze. Admit it though, 99% of the people just want to buy the darn PS3 just to sell it again on eBay and double or triple what it's worth.

It's pretty sad. It's already crazy enough sitting outside just for a console, but to have such crime and unrulyness just for one console is too much. The worst part is that some of the stores like Wal-Mart and Fry's don't even care about the campers.

We'll always have people like that. Let's see if the same thing happens for the Windows Vista release, lol. That would be so freaking RETARDED!!!!! Who would wait outside just to get a copy of Vista?

Man, I'm watching the nightly news right now and damn. It's all over the US with people rushing for the PS3s. Alway the way from Boston, to Connecticut, and here in West Covina, people were showing all out violent behavior. In Connecticut, some guy were gunning down owners of new PS3s. Everywhere else was just all out riot of mad people rushing, pushing, beating the sh** out of each other just to get through the front doors. I don't know...in a way, it's funny. Hey, as long as I'm not involved, let them do whatever they want to do and suffer the consequences.

In January when the other batch of PS3s are released, store managers are predicting another sellout. Damn, Sony. Make like one gazillion PS3s so everyone will have one.

Nah, but that's different. It's easy to mass produce DVDs and cases, but for consoles which are packed to the gills with hardware...

You can now thank Sony for creating the fall of morality and reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom