Stupid Lock

h25520062

In Runtime
Well I have a big problem I had a file in Win Rawr and my friend was over and he was screwing around on my computer. He said "Dude this is sweet, somthing along that line" and type and bunch of keys on win rawr for a password and now I cant enter my file and I dont know the password and it probably looks like this "oi94398yug04i". Can anyone help me :confused:

Edit: now im thinking he did it on purpose because he said he just typed a bunch of numbers but you cant unless you copy it. and you cant copy the password :mad: im gunna beat his

I dont think you will get an anwser from here. Sure people will throw ideas at you, but im sure the company that makes winrar, put a lot more behind it, so you cant just get help from a computerforum, and bam it will work, that would make the whole password thing pointless. Well anyhow, here is an idea, im sure of many to come, that wont work, but worth a shot...

Try doing a system restore, to a point before he password zipped the file ( might just work?)

I dont have xp on that computer. Yeah but maybe sombody knows how to program out of that or somthing its worth a shot for me to go and ask.

A quick google took me to some boards, and the guys said, "youll have to brute force it:" and this my friend, is where I have no idea how to do. I guess I cant help you anymore, good luck!

EDIT:: I think I found something! Here is the link to the program, but its not worth paying for :rolleyes: , heh you know how to get it...Any how I think that program should solve your problem..Acutally it has a free trial, your in luck!!!!!!!

EDIT: ahah forgot the link

http://www.crackpassword.com/products/prs/archives/rar/

h25520062 said:
Well I have a big problem I had a file in Win Rawr and my friend was over and he was screwing around on my computer. He said "Dude this is sweet, somthing along that line" and type and bunch of keys on win rawr for a password and now I cant enter my file and I dont know the password and it probably looks like this "oi94398yug04i". Can anyone help me :confused:

Edit: now im thinking he did it on purpose because he said he just typed a bunch of numbers but you cant unless you copy it. and you cant copy the password :mad: im gunna beat his
The guys are right, don't ask that here, it might well have been a genuine request, & probably was, but seek advice elsewhere, OK?

Brookfield said:
The guys are right, don't ask that here, it might well have been a genuine request, & probably was, but seek advice elsewhere, OK?
Dev0115 helped me out it worked. Thanks dude.

Back
Top Bottom