this is stupid but plz tell me your ideal of this...

INxFAMOUSxJW

Baseband Member
Okay i dated this girl for awhile though February and for valentines day she bought me this expensive fossil watch and yes i got her flowers,chocolate etc... we broke up last week, well i dont really wear watch's so i asked my friend if he liked it he said yes.. so i asked him if he would like to buy it for $50 he said sure... well today my ex-girl friend said she wanted the watch back? and i said NO cause you gave it to me.. and she's been whining about it all day and she even got into my bag and started to go though it..

Has anyone had this problem? The way i see it is that she gave it to me as a "gift" and you cant just take a gift back if you break up.. its just like getting a christmas present for christmas and the next morning the person who gave it to you wants it back...

IMO, That's rediculous & Childish - But I guess it depends on the reason you broke up with her.

tell her too bad, I sold it...It it's a gift. Its yours therefore, you can do whatever you want with it!

i would give it back wtf?

thats just like taking advantage of the girl...

it was obviously expenisve and thats as if she bought it for no reason then...

how about if you bought a fossil watch for me, and right after youbought it for me i started being a total douchebag so that i could break up with you and keep it without a price? you would want it back too.

how about if you bought a fossil watch for me, and right after youbought it for me i started being a total douchebag so that i could break up with you and keep it without a price? you would want it back too.

I wouldn't date you to begin with....

Back
Top Bottom