Stupid Balances!!! :(

Back on the topic of the thread, I have a real problem with that, whenever I am due for a holiday, or go on holiday I get sick usually only for a couple of days but I think its my body telling me to calm down a little and it lowers the immune system a bit....it drives me mad

lol me inteligent? LMFAO ... if you ever met me youd think i'm thick as a post (really dumb in other words)

thanks kage for understanding who i really am ... next you may know my scret :O *eastenders theme* ... LMFAO

Kage said:
Why do you find that whenever your going to do something important which you've planned, and your really looking forward to it, that a few days before (like whats happening to me), your family one after the other starts getting ill!!

I'm planning to meet this girl from the net with one of my best mates, who we've been talking to for about 5 years, and were all looking forward to it.

3 hours ago I started feeling light headed, 1 day before I go. How horrible is that?! :( I was going to stay at my mates house tommorow night to be ready to go, etc, and so I only had to last until then.

If I get what they have now, I don't know what I'll do, but it always starts off with my little sister that has a low immune system :(

Anyway, has anyone else had any experiences like this?

I somehow believe you see there is a balance, and good has to counteract evil, etc, so what I'm going to do is going to be so great, that we all have to be ill for it to balance out.

I'm so annoyed, its unreal :( *slams hands on the desk*

Oh damn dude! I know exactly how that is! I mean just the other day, I was going to go to my girl friends house. We planned on doing ''stuff''. And.. i got sick! Dude it was horrible! Oh well.. I went over a day late. :D

Back
Top Bottom